Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

#26 2015-07-04 11:55:35

Different55
Burritosaur
Fails: 55,557

Re: THE NOVEL HAS FINALLY ARRIVED (NO IFS, KINDAS OR SORTAS ABOUT IT)

Wait what but just half the topic ago you said you were only a third of the way done.

*investigates*

How'd you get the rest of that done so quickly?

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

#27 2015-07-04 22:47:21

Coolio
That one guy
Fails: 55,555

Different55 wrote:

Wait what but just half the topic ago you said you were only a third of the way done.

*investigates*

How'd you get the rest of that done so quickly?

June 30th was the deadline to get my own physical copies of the thing, so I wanted the second draft edited before that. June 26th rolled around then EDITING
It also helped that my writing improved over the course of November, so the second half wasn't as terrible as the first half and needed less editing.

L3srd6t.png

#28 2015-07-04 23:12:50

Different55
Burritosaur
Fails: 55,557

Nice work, Coolio. You dun good.

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.006 seconds, 18 queries executed - Memory usage: 615.23 KiB (Peak: 651.11 KiB) ]