Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

#1 2015-01-21 12:59:03

Mr.JaWapa
Failure
Fails: 2
Website

Dragon Touch Tablet (Y88)

I ordered a quad core, Android tablet on Amazon a couple of weeks ago.  So far I am really liking it.  For it being a cheaper tablet it is great.

I previously had a Nextbook by Android and it flat sucked.  I cost about the same, but it had like 1/2 a processor.  The resolution it had was awful.

The tablet is made by www.tabletexpress.com but if you order it from their site it cost almost double the cost.

I think the Nextbook was made by the same people who made the Chromebook... which explains a lot.

300x700&text=Sorry+:(

#2 2015-01-21 13:48:56

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

Re: Dragon Touch Tablet (Y88)

Root it and brick it.

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

#3 2015-01-21 16:10:18

Mr.JaWapa
Failure
Website

Bricking sounds dangerous.... And I have no reason to root it.

#4 2015-01-21 17:46:07

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

You root it so that you can brick it, which is when you turn it into an expensive brick made of glass and metal and plastic.

I rooted my phone for the following benefits:
- Fancy new boot animations
- Longer battery life thanks to apps like Amplify that will allow you to choose which apps are allowed to take your device out of deep sleep and how often.
- CHANGE ALL THE COLORS
- Get a nice unobtrusive popup when I get a call instead of a full-screen HEY YOU GOT A CALL that interrupts whatever I'm doing, although you probably don't care about that.
- Remove that annoying delay between the time when you press the screenshot buttons and when the screenshot is actually taken.
- Extra smoothness everywhere, especially on those progress bars.
- Get rid of that super annoying volume notification that pops up in the middle of everything and move it to the status bar area.
- Get rid of that headphones volume warning.
- Easily view wifi passwords.
- AND MORE

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

#5 2015-01-21 19:32:31

Mr.JaWapa
Failure
Website

Nice... Looks a bit out of my knowledge but still interesting

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.014 seconds, 23 queries executed - Memory usage: 560.03 KiB (Peak: 574.06 KiB) ]