Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

»  » 

#1 2014-08-09 15:48:29

skullz17
Guy
Fails: 15

Welcome To The NHK

It's this really awesome anime about a guy called Tatsuhiro Satou. He dropped out of college 4 years ago during his freshman year, by literally running away, because of his social withdrawal syndrome. He is a NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) and a hikikomori (A shut-in who stays in their home all day and never goes outside. In Satou's case, this is caused by social withdrawal syndrome). Because of all of this, he also gets delusions, for example his TV, his fridge, and other stuff in his apartment start speaking to him.

Satou goes on with his boring life in Tokyo, receiving allowance from his parents, until he decides to try to stop being a hikikomori. He goes to a cafe to ask for a part-time job, but when he gets there, he 'messes up' and can't say what he wants to say, and then leaves. The girl working at the cafe, Misaki, later sends him a letter saying that he is the perfect candidate for her 'project'. He later learns that this project is to 'cure him from his hikikomori disease'.

The anime starts off seeming like just a comedy anime, but it turns emotional and dramatic. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a realistic slice of life type anime. It's a very unique and interesting concept and really makes you emotional in some parts. It also has a pretty nice soundtrack.

I forgot another thing. This anime has a little bit of nudity, so careful where you watch it. It doesn't have much, but there is nudity in some episodes.

Last edited by skullz17 (2014-08-12 07:48:49)

aTBdyqM.png?1

#2 2014-08-09 16:54:14

Silverheart
VIF
Fails: 1

Re: Welcome To The NHK

I'm told it's good. Haven't watched it though.

Proud owner of a test2.
ScreenShot2014-01-29at72821PM.png

#3 2014-08-09 16:56:50

N1KF
REBORN CORPSE
Fails: 100,956

I might put it on my watchlist. I will see how it goes.

#4 2014-08-10 11:01:48

skullz17
Guy
Fails: 15

I forgot a very important thing. (cue in music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLA7X2B_zuQ)The NHK are an evil organisation conspiring against the whole of Japan and Satou is the only one who can stop them because he is the only one who is aware. They disguise themselves as Nippon Hoso Kyoukai (Japanese Broadcasting Corporation), but really they are only airing all those anime so that they can turn people into otaku, and otaku leads to... HIKIKOMORI. Nippon. Hikikomori. Kyoukai. The evil NHK! I should've known!

Note: It sounds like a massive spoiler, but really it isn't.

edit: I forgot another thing. This anime has a little bit of nudity, so careful where you watch it. It doesn't have much, but there is nudity in some episodes.

Last edited by skullz17 (2014-08-10 11:08:40)

aTBdyqM.png?1

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.015 seconds, 21 queries executed - Memory usage: 646.91 KiB (Peak: 676.75 KiB) ]