Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

»  » 

#1 2014-05-22 10:35:21

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

Guide to School

Here is a collection of random things to get around random things that schools do.

What do I do if I can't access C:\ or anything on it?

Some schools think that it's a good idea to disallow "access to the resource C:\". Sometimes, you really need something in there. Mostly when you're slacking off, but let's not dwell on that. When you need a file that only a C:\ can get, then you can use one of the tricks below.
If you're on Windows sprite12:
Crack open the start menu, and go to All Programs.
Find a folder, any folder. My personal favorite is Accessories.
Found a folder? Okay, now double click it.
Hit the Up button a few times until you find yourself in C:\

If you're on Windows 7:
Open up your favorite internet browser.
Type "C:\" into the address bar.
There you go. You can't copy, cut, or any of that stuff, but most of the time you don't need to, anyway.

The school removed all those super cool games like Free Cell!

For some reason, schools tend to think that school computers shouldn't be used for fun. In their hatred, they sometimes remove the Games folder from the start menu. What do you do? You follow the instructions below.
When the games are still actually on the computer:
Use the C:\ trick above, then navigate to C:\WINDOWS\System32\ for Windows sprite12 and 7 or C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\ for just Windows 7.
Find the game. They're usually named pretty obviously. For example, Free Cell is called freecell.exe.

MORE TO COME EVENTUALLY

Planned:
How to get around every non-whitelist web filter.
How to procrastinate.
How to use procrastination.
How to not do your homework.

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

#2 2014-06-08 10:34:11

colon
"Furry"
Fails: 3
Website

Re: Guide to School

show me the first planned one

what the ****

#3 2014-06-08 11:31:31

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

Re: Guide to School

Add "/as/" to any fail forum domain. For example, tewin dot ml slash as another slash

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.007 seconds, 19 queries executed - Memory usage: 615.49 KiB (Peak: 655.59 KiB) ]