Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

#26 2015-10-07 13:51:53

skullz17
Guy
Fails: 15

Re: Missing baby found in Sandwich

Different55 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

When police arrived he became aggressive and had to be subdued with pepper spray.

"Subdued with pepper spray" does not sound like something I ever want to be.

Let this be a lesson to you, kids: Don't kidnap kids and take them to Sandwich, or you will be subdued with pepper spray.

BTW, is pepper spray edible? Could you spray it on a burrito for an extra kick, or would it taste nasty?

when diff is bored of everyone else he starts replying to his own posts

aTBdyqM.png?1

#27 2015-10-15 23:05:01

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

Re: Missing baby found in Sandwich

skullz17 wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

When police arrived he became aggressive and had to be subdued with pepper spray.

"Subdued with pepper spray" does not sound like something I ever want to be.

Let this be a lesson to you, kids: Don't kidnap kids and take them to Sandwich, or you will be subdued with pepper spray.

BTW, is pepper spray edible? Could you spray it on a burrito for an extra kick, or would it taste nasty?

when diff is bored of everyone else he starts replying to his own posts

Well I mean can you blame me the posts these days are pretty much trash do you know what I mean kids these days have no idea how to post and by the way separate clauses are overrated.

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.008 seconds, 17 queries executed - Memory usage: 624.64 KiB (Peak: 663.98 KiB) ]