Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

»  » 

#26 2015-02-12 17:40:51

colon
"Furry"
Fails: 3
Website

Re: My fail essay

Different55 wrote:

Just do it.(TM)

i dont what

what the ****

#27 2015-02-12 21:38:08

Pingohits
celestial egglord
Fails: 290

Re: My fail essay

Short #1

When he opened the door he saw a great, shining light.

What you see is what you've saw.

He saw monuments, statues, the Battle at Waterloo. He saw hulking beasts emerging from the blue seas, dancing with the plundered pirate ships that planked starboard and port. He saw what he shouldn't have seen; a man raising his hand while thousands march with red flags, a man whipping other men while dressed in a white, ghostly, cover. He saw ancient machinery, modern machinery, man discovering monsters, monsters discovering man, the apple that fell out of the tree and changed the entire theory of physical matter. He saw them march across deserts, ride against gales, battle underneath thick, thick snow that fell from the heavens like memories drifting out of an old man with Alzheimer's. 

He saw everything.

He saw nothing.

Having emerged from his sleep, he sat down on a ratty leather chair and stared at the screen. He just...stared. He stared, and scrolled, and clicked, and typed and did everything he always did.

He saw everything.

He saw nothing.

Well, what you see is what you've saw.

i actually wrote this right out of the blind because i couldn't find any stories in my drive neutral

[21:08] <+Klaghills> pee bee arr
[21:08] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> pdc?
[21:09] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> oh i get it
[21:09] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> a pirate with urinary tract
[21:09] <+Slushie> that boy aint right

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.009 seconds, 15 queries executed - Memory usage: 631.68 KiB (Peak: 669.26 KiB) ]