Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

#26 2014-08-02 14:06:51

Fradeshan
Filthy Casual
Fails: 0

Re: The Fail Challenge! (Reality Show RP)

rolls

reminds some man to check his pms on the other forum

wait what why

#27 2014-08-02 14:13:46

Different55
The Beanmaker

*stops coughing*

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

#28 2014-08-02 20:17:53

Satan
Failure
Fails: 4
Website

I blast through the door with a fire spell, forgetting I could just open it to get the attention of the people there! "Hey, you forgot about me, didn't you?!" I ask. I introduce myself as "Satan, Supreme Overlord of Hell" and brag about myself in a selfish manner!

satan time is over

#29 2014-08-02 22:34:28

Silverheart
VIF
Fails: 1

"We didn't forget about you, you were late. Were you expecting a luxury ride to come pick you up? Anyway, that's Satan, who already introduced himself and won't be using any fire powers to break things."

Turning towards the other contestants, Kerine continued speaking, "Since we now have almost all of our contestants, we'll be moving out shortly for a brief introduction and tour. Our last contestant can find his own way."

OOC: really, that means we'll be getting a very short tour and our first challenge when I get back from vacation Sunday. Unless I get tired, in which case there will be a slightly less fancy post sometime this week.

Proud owner of a test2.
ScreenShot2014-01-29at72821PM.png

#30 2014-08-03 08:32:50

colon
"Furry"
Fails: 3
Website

*sits by self, looks at phone*

*realises what's going on, gets up*

Last edited by colon (2014-08-03 08:33:50)

what the ****

#31 2014-08-03 21:35:28

Silverheart
VIF

"Right then, let's get going," Kerine said. She set off into the forest away from the house down a narrow, winding path, motioning the contestants to follow.

Kerine frowned, "That delay took us far too long. Anyway, welcome to Fail Island. The island is one of the most diverse in the world, with many different climates all in one place. Right now we're heading to the valley, which is actually quite close. It's where eliminations will take place, when there is an elimination to be had. Sometimes challenges are reward challenges, other times elimination. Regardless, the winner of the challenge will get to stay in out climate-controlled house instead of at our camp - you'll see what it's like at the camp later."

After walking about 30 minutes, the group emerged suddenly from the trees to see a large opening cut into a ring of hills, framed by the last light of the sun as it dropped below the horizon. A large change from the previous forest, waist-high grass covered the valley save for a clearing in the middle and three paths like the one they entered from one left, one right, and one continuing forward. In the middle clearing sat a fire pit with benches around it.

Kerine paused here. "Anyone have any questions before we head to the challenge?"

OOC: The challenge will be posted at 9 to give you some time to ask questions.

Proud owner of a test2.

#32 2014-08-03 21:41:26

Coolio
That one guy
Fails: 55,555

OOC: 9 in what time zone?

"I got a question," Kidd announces. "Where's the bathroom? I gotta go."

L3srd6t.png

#33 2014-08-03 21:49:28

Ratburntro44
Fails: 100,959

Are there any rules about what we can bring in here? - Agent R

SEfX29x.png

#34 2014-08-03 21:59:47

Silverheart
VIF

Coolio wrote:

OOC: 9 in what time zone?

"I got a question," Kidd announces. "Where's the bathroom? I gotta go."

OOC: 9 PST/PDT, as that's what I'm in. Should have clarified.

"None over here, if you have to go that badly go behind a tree or something. There are more where we're heading that you can use."

Ratburntro44 wrote:

Are there any rules about what we can bring in here? - Agent R

"Nothing electronic or similar. Besides that, basic items should be fine."

Proud owner of a test2.

#35 2014-08-03 22:31:00

N1KF
REBORN CORPSE
Fails: 100,956

Thinking she would be too late, Tyler bravely (or insanely) makes his entrance by jumping off a helicopter and using a grappling hook on a nearby object and lands unscratched. "Hey, what did I miss?" Tyler asks.

Last edited by N1KF (2014-08-03 22:38:48)

#36 2014-08-03 22:32:03

Silverheart
VIF

"Uhh...not too much. This is Tyler, who seems to be joining us."

Proud owner of a test2.

#37 2014-08-03 22:51:11

Bimps1002
Man ****
Fails: 2
Website

*tries to emerge, instead falls onto face*

qspkNh0.gif

#38 2014-08-03 22:54:03

Silverheart
VIF

"Oh, and there's bimps. He's here too."

Last edited by Silverheart (2014-08-03 23:01:19)

Proud owner of a test2.

#39 2014-08-03 23:06:42

Silverheart
VIF

“No more questions? We’d best get moving then.”

Kerine began walking past the fire pit towards the entrance on the far side of the valley. The group left the valley, entering once again into forest similar to the one they had been in before. Another 30-minute walk, most of which was in the dark, saw them to a small clearing in the trees – or rather, what would have been a clearing had it not been filled with an imposing building with three openings.

“Welcome, contestants, to your first challenge! Your goal is to make it through this maze to the other end of the clearing. There, based on how well you do you will get your team assignments. Plus, because you’re late, you get to do it in the dark!”

The contestants looked up at the sky, just noticing how dark the clearing was without a moon to illuminate the path.

“Don’t worry, all the paths lead to the end at some point. Some are easier than others, though. Now GO!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Contestants! PM me the path you take and 4 turns, either left or right. These will determine when you exit. You have 3 Days as of right now.

Proud owner of a test2.

#40 2014-08-03 23:10:23

Bimps1002
Man ****
Fails: 2
Website

*jumps over the maze divider thingys, trips on one of the dividers, falls on face, becomes unconcious"

qspkNh0.gif

#41 2014-08-03 23:37:33

KNOW ONE
Failure
Fails: 25

"Wow, what a wild party that was," I think, driving back from the party and one of my friend's homes. I check my party schedule, and realize I'm late for the big day! I make a brilliant entrance and exclaim "Hey, guys! Knowen's in the house!"

KNOWONE.gif

#42 2014-08-03 23:40:33

Fradeshan
Filthy Casual

((path you take including 4 turns i'd think
((and turns only

wait what why

#43 2014-08-03 23:52:38

Silverheart
VIF

KNOW ONE wrote:

"Wow, what a wild party that was," I think, driving back from the party and one of my friend's homes. I check my party schedule, and realize I'm late for the big day! I make a brilliant entrance and exclaim "Hey, guys! Knowen's in the house!"

"Well, you may want to get going if you'd like to get to the end of the maze at some point."

Fradeshan wrote:

((path you take including 4 turns i'd think
((and turns only

OOC: Actually, some include less and some more. I can post the preparation document in the OOC thread once the challenge is over.

Proud owner of a test2.

#44 2014-08-03 23:56:22

Fradeshan
Filthy Casual

((so i must make a first move with 4 turns, still didn't get an answer about going straight
((and then you would pm me back that i ran into a dead end on turn 3 etc, or i'm not at the end yet, correct?

wait what why

#45 2014-08-04 00:03:30

Silverheart
VIF

OOC: Only left or right. You PM me if you take path 1, 2, or 3. You also give me the four turns you take. If there are only, say, two turns, I use just your first two answers. I compare these to the correct path and determine who comes out when, then when the challenge ends I type up a big post in which I steal borrow your characters to narrate the challenge.

Proud owner of a test2.

#46 2014-08-06 14:30:54

colon
"Furry"
Fails: 3
Website

Rory --   "So is anyone gonna actually say anything, or are we gonna just stand here?""=

what the ****

#47 2014-08-06 15:46:11

Different55
The Beanmaker

I PM'd.

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

#48 2014-08-06 16:15:14

Silverheart
VIF

Different55 wrote:

I PM'd.

Wrong thread. I think you want the OOC one.

Proud owner of a test2.

#49 2014-08-06 23:22:38

Silverheart
VIF

http://youtu.be/vWZs5POCp0I

Upon hearing Kerine speak, the contestants turned to the doors ahead. Agent R, Nathan, and Rory each immediately rushed into one of the paths.  Fradeshan was right behind Rory, racing into gate 3. Looking around, Kidd, Burritosaur, Tyler, and Knowen realized they had to get going as well. Kidd and Burritosaur rushed into path 3, while Tyler and Knowen entered path 1.

Path 1

Agent R was well ahead of the others, and had not even realized there were others behind him. Alone in the maze, he nonetheless had little trouble, running swiftly and easily navigating the maze. Unfortunately for Agent R, he soon hit a wall – literally. He acknowledged his wrong turn, but as he turned back, he saw that there was now a wall on the other side of him as well.

Finish Line

Kerine frowned. There was something she forgot, she knew. With the stress of the day and their late arrival, though, she could barely remember her script, let alone what she had forgotten before. She shrugged. The contestants would figure it out on their own.

Path 3

Rory was panting as he ran along the path. Of course, the first challenge just had to test his physical skill. He wasn’t good at running – instead, he found his strength in computers and strategy. He glanced behind himself, just in time to see Burritosaur pass him and turn to the left. Rory however turned to the right. He had guessed at the creator’s mind, assuming that the left would be a trick to trip up those who went with their natural tendencies.

Kidd and Fradeshan, meanwhile, were racing it out. Fradeshan began to pull ahead, and then came upon the first turn. A quick right and he was out of view. Kidd, on the other hand, went left.

Path 2

All alone in path 2, Nathan had nothing to do but keep running. He quickly reached a bend in the path, and after a brief debate decided to go left, taking him to a dead end and into a pitfall that quickly began filling with water.

Begnning

Satan had an idea. A brilliant idea, in fact. Why go into the maze? He would only get lost in there and take a wrong turn. How about, instead of that, he go around the maze? Wrapped up in the brilliance of his idea, he began walking, failing to notice just how far the walls stretched into the distance.

Cheeseprocessor, on the other hand, had finally made up his mine after a long debate about which way to go. He stepped into path two, but could see nothing in the darkness. He slowly made his way down the path, blundering into walls as he went.

Bimps, of course, was passed out.

Path 3

Kidd continued running to the left, but then paused. He could hear a faint rumbling, almost as if something were rolling. Just then, Burritosaur ran past, and Kidd saw a large boulder quickly approaching. He turned and ran.

Path 1

Agent R quickly scaled the walls. Such trivial matters were no deterrent to him, and the wall had many notches for climbing.  He continued along the path, making one more turn before he saw the faint glimmer of a torch ahead.

Finish Line

Agent R could see it, quite clearly. There stood Kerine, a post on either side of her. On the left was a red flag, the right a blue one. He sped up, ready to arrive in first, when from the path the right out came Rory, at not nearly the quick speed that he had soon given up on.

“And in first place is Rory,” said Kerine.

Nathan too was close to exiting. He had quickly exited the pit with the help of  the water flowing in, and now burst out of the maze, seconds ahead of Agent R.

“Second is Nathan. Third is Agent R. Nathan, to my right. Rory, Agent R, to my left.”

Path 3

Despite a promising start, Fradeshan soon took a wrong turn, finding himself slightly behind but none worse than he was. He ran back, and quickly made it out, not having to deal with any more turns.

While Burritosaur’s speed allowed him to outrun the boulder, Kidd had little time to react, and soon found himself hit by a boulder, breaking the flasks holding chemicals he had hidden. No damage came of them, fortunately, but he was significantly delayed.

Path 1

Tyler and Knowen ran along path one. After both taking a wrong turn to the left and barely avoiding the crew members with chainsaws, Tyler ran to the right, and Knowen to the left. Tyler soon found another turn, and after she took a left, made it to the exit.

Finish Line

Fradeshan exited next. “Forth, Fradeshan. To my right.”

Next out of the maze came Burritosaur with surprising speed for a dinosaur.

“Fifth comes Burritosaur. Stand to my left.”

Tyler came next, followed by Kidd.

“Sixth, Tyler. Seventh, Kidd. Tyler, to my right, Kidd left.”

Somewhere to the left of the maze

Satan hummed self-confidently, finally reaching the corner of the maze. What a great idea he had. Now surely nobody could beat him, and all would have to submit to the will of Satan.

Finish Line

Next came Knowen, exhausted and clearly worse off than he had been. He had taken not one but two wrong turns before finally staggering out of the path.

“Eighth, Knowen. Stand to my right.”

Somewhere inside the maze

After having set up every trap possible, Cheeseprocessor was finally beginning to see the end of the maze. He slowly wandered on, exhausted.

Finish Line

Still humming, Satan finally found the end of the maze, only to see nearly everyone waiting for him.

“Wait, how am I not in first?” he asked, outraged. “I, Satan, Overlord of Hell should have thwarted your plans by cheating the maze!”

“Ninth, Satan, ‘overlord’ of hell. Stand to my left.”

Bimps then appeared, on a stretcher that was carried by crew members.

“Tenth, Bimps. Put him to my right.”

Finally, Cheeseprocessor made his way out of the maze.

“Last, Cheeseprocessor. To my left.”

Kerine turned towards the cameras.

“And that’s it for our very first challenge.  Contestants, these will be your teams. Come up with a team name and write it on your flag with these fabric markers, then I will direct you to your camps. Rory, for coming in first you can choose to stay in the house instead, or go with your teammates.”

The teams are as follows:

Red

Rory
Agent R
Burritosaur
Kidd
Satan
Cheeseprocessor

Blue

Nathan
Fradeshan
Tyler
Knowen
Bimps

OOC: Hoping no characters were butchered in the making of this post. Teams, decide your name.

Proud owner of a test2.

#50 2014-08-06 23:33:54

N1KF
REBORN CORPSE
Fails: 100,956

Tyler raise his hand, and she suggests "Hey, how about the 'Blue Bullets?' That sounds nice."

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.037 seconds, 62 queries executed - Memory usage: 664.59 KiB (Peak: 720.25 KiB) ]