Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

»  » 

#1 2014-02-17 20:27:55

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

Headphones

What kind of headphones do you guys use?

I have a pair of over-ear headphones that twist so they're flat so they can fit in places like my backpack. I got them earlier today. The pair I had before that died because of the way the cord was placed. When I put them in my bag the cord would get stressed and the wire that went to the left speaker broke.

Last edited by Different55 (2014-02-17 20:30:22)

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

#2 2014-02-17 21:31:39

Coolio
That one guy
Fails: 55,555

Re: Headphones

Sony MDR-ZX100 is what my headphones say. Basic headphones, slight room for twisting and adjustable top part, but not much else. I don't have earbuds, and I hate the in-ear kind. Don't have an iPod or anything like that, so I don't have any use for those anyways.

L3srd6t.png

#3 2014-02-17 21:39:57

Different55
The Beanmaker

Coolio wrote:

Sony MDR-ZX100 is what my headphones say. Basic headphones, slight room for twisting and adjustable top part, but not much else.

Dood that's what I got today.

I don't have earbuds, and I hate the in-ear kind.

^this. One time, I saw a guy with earbuds who had pretty much blown them out from how loud they were playing. His music must have sounded horrible. Whenever he put music on, you could hear that the speakers inside had come loose and were jumping around rapidly, making a buzzing noise whenever his ear-destroying music played. He had an android phone and 2-3 volume-boosting apps. The buzzing from the speakers jumping around inside their casing was just as loud as the music they were playing.

#4 2014-02-17 22:09:28

Coolio
That one guy

Different55 wrote:
Coolio wrote:

Sony MDR-ZX100 is what my headphones say. Basic headphones, slight room for twisting and adjustable top part, but not much else.

These headphones must be the newest thing or something, because they're EVERYWHERE. Did I mention that these are the headphones John Green uses? (He was in a Youtube video and I was like pokerfacem wut)

^this. One time, I saw a guy with earbuds who had pretty much blown them out from how loud they were playing. His music must have sounded horrible. Whenever he put music on, you could hear that the speakers inside had come loose and were jumping around rapidly, making a buzzing noise whenever his ear-destroying music played. He had an android phone and 2-3 volume-boosting apps. The buzzing from the speakers jumping around inside their casing was just as loud as the music they were playing.

Sounds like self-torture. My friend's sister wears in-ear headphones so much that her ears bled. AND YET SHE STILL WEARS THEM. T_T

L3srd6t.png

#5 2014-02-17 22:40:22

Different55
The Beanmaker

Coolio wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Coolio wrote:

These headphones must be the newest thing or something, because they're EVERYWHERE. Did I mention that these are the headphones John Green uses? (He was in a Youtube video and I was like pokerfacem wut)

There's only one explanation for this. Aliens. It's gotta be aliens.

Sounds like self-torture. My friend's sister wears in-ear headphones so much that her ears bled. AND YET SHE STILL WEARS THEM. T_T

Well, that sounds incredibly painful. Also messy. I'd never borrow her headphones ever for any reason ever unless there's money involved because it's not like it's going to kill me.

#6 2014-02-18 18:49:32

Coolio
That one guy

Different55 wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Different55 wrote:

There's only one explanation for this. Aliens. It's gotta be aliens.

it's aliens man
The headphones actually install a piece of mind control hardware into the brain of whoever puts it on.

L3srd6t.png

#7 2014-02-18 19:05:56

Different55
The Beanmaker

That explains a lot.

#8 2014-03-19 14:02:20

Akai Tori
Winner?
Fails: 10

dzFvmSq.png

I use Koss Porta Pro.
I think these are okay, but I have been thinking about getting something like Shure srh 440...

dzFvmSq.png

tSs8t9F.png

#9 2014-03-25 07:34:25

colon
"Furry"
Fails: 3
Website

I use Turtle Beach Earforce P11.

I love spending £40+ on headsets.  Also it has a mic

what the ****

#10 2014-03-25 09:18:20

Different55
The Beanmaker

When I need a mic I just plug in my headphones into the Mic spot instead. It actually works.

#11 2014-03-25 11:57:57

colon
"Furry"
Fails: 3
Website

I can plug mine into a usb or a headphone/mic slot.

so magic

what the ****

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.017 seconds, 33 queries executed - Memory usage: 708.32 KiB (Peak: 731.98 KiB) ]