Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

#1 2014-03-14 10:39:01

scienceguyz
VIF
Fails: 114

This album cannot be described using words.

Big Giant Circles: The glory days.

My feeble attempt: Artist Big Giant Circles, known in real life as Jimmy Hinson, masterfully encompasses the feeling of playing a retro video game from your past, while surrounding you with high definition sounds that play right to your heart and bend your feelings to its will. This music is perfect for any situation, being study music, background for a Youtube video, or just making you feel good about yourself and the world you live in. Just one track will make you feel like your ears are going through the best massage ever for several minutes, but the full album drops you into a world of impossibly beautiful music for over an hour. I rate this album 40/10.

No longer part of Fail. Sorry.

#2 2014-03-14 11:08:37

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

Re: This album cannot be described using words.

Odd name. I guess I'll listen to it when I get home, if I remember.

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

#3 2014-03-14 11:10:55

scienceguyz
VIF
Fails: 114

Different55 wrote:

Odd name.

Jimmy Hinson wrote:

A lot of people ask me where the name Big Giant Circles comes from and what it means. Well, it actually comes from a story when I was once walking with a friend a long time ago after it had just snowed a couple inches. We were crossing a parking lot where someone had been spinning donuts on the snow and one of us (I don’t really remember which) said “Man, those are some big giant circles” to which the other replied “That sounds like it should be the name of a band or something“. Some time later, when submitting my first rearrangement to OverClocked ReMix, that story popped into my head. I figured it was fitting enough, circles suggest many cool things like continuity, recurrence, revolution, perfection, love, eternity, and progress, and music can do the same so I ran with it. Also, I am not a square. (ha!) smile

No longer part of Fail. Sorry.

#4 2014-03-14 21:41:10

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

lol that's so funny dood im rollin here.

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.009 seconds, 19 queries executed - Memory usage: 633.62 KiB (Peak: 664.98 KiB) ]