Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

#1 2015-05-27 17:56:46

Bimps1002
Man ****
Fails: 2
Website

how to not irc: a creature story

ok so here is some backstory. uh i guess like #eeforums had dif being tyrant or some ****, and creature wanted his own irc. and wanted to take down fail look man i have no bimpsing clue what he was on or thinking. so i went in to a room he made to take down fail, called #eechaos, as skullz17. he banned me. but didnt kick me. read this.

so as you can see they think they are clever, spewing **** about fail. if you want to have fun and look at the **** we were saying go here at 18:16. so yeah they think that we cannot see the retarded things they are saying, eventually they go to #eehackermadness2 because i dont bimpsing know. so i went in with a nick "downwithfail" because bimpsing hell these guys are retarded. link

they went and did more retarded **** but a webm froze opera and i cannot log more, but ill keep it open just incase. basically they created a room called #faillogs and tried posting a faillog there. they got forcequit after 4 lines due to flood. yes, they posted a bimpsing log in irc. why? they said to like comment on the **** we said. i still have no idea.

uh yeah they threatened an attack on fail but nothing yet, they arent even in those chatrooms, so i posted this. i was planning on keeping this private because i thought they may say more retarded **** but yolo.

oh uh rat and i talked all about this because yolo, it is here

todays lesson is: keep track of your userlist you bimpsing retard

qspkNh0.gif

#2 2015-05-27 18:10:04

Fradeshan
Filthy Casual
Fails: 0

Re: how to not irc: a creature story

ok

ff has low amount of topics, high amount of posts/topic looking now

wait what why

#3 2015-05-27 18:29:55

Bugle
Winner
Fails: 1

is creature a bugle? is they all a bugle?

if not, then bye

im a bugle, bugle bugle
youre a bugle, bugle bugle
he a bugle, bugle bugle
were a bugle, bugle bugle
everybody a bugle, bugle bugle

#4 2015-05-27 19:47:14

Pingohits
celestial egglord
Fails: 290

god durn creature hates you more than me

[21:08] <+Klaghills> pee bee arr
[21:08] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> pdc?
[21:09] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> oh i get it
[21:09] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> a pirate with urinary tract
[21:09] <+Slushie> that boy aint right

#5 2015-06-17 08:23:19

Different55
The Beanmaker
Fails: 0

What really gets me is that they tried to post a whole log in the chat. How did they think that was a good idea? Even if it worked, how would they even read that? It'd be a mess.

Jet fuel can't make dank memes.

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.008 seconds, 21 queries executed - Memory usage: 647.67 KiB (Peak: 674.5 KiB) ]