Announcement

GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM. GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? GOOGLE CHROME IS A BOTNET? NO MORE SPAM
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE FORUMS ARE DEAD AND THAT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY CURRENTLY RESIDES IN #FAIL #EEFORUMSANARCHY #EEFORUMS #hi ON RIZON.

YO RIZON #HI
it's closing time you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

Advertisement

#26 2015-07-09 08:26:08

some man
Dotcra Moreo
Fails: 55,555

Re: Cheese Pizza

what is the best place to get pizza
for me it's this restraunt called ziti's that's actually italian and serves a boatload of other things too

blablawhatever.gif
jet fuel can't melt buttoned jeans

#27 2015-07-12 07:04:25

Pingohits
celestial egglord
Fails: 290

Re: Cheese Pizza

alas, pingkha harvests his brown rice underneath the brown sun, sweat rolling across his bushy unibrow as he calculates the theorem of bose-einstein condensation

mother won't be proud when pingkha comes back home because he killed the family elephant from force-feeding it masala

now pingkha will have brown rice and stale curry for the rest of his life

the buddha is not proud of his work, so when pingkha dies from vitamin deficiency he will be reincarnated as a lowly fly

poor pingkha

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE DIFF MY INDIAN ALTER EGO IS GOING TO BE REINCARNATED AS A FLY

ENLIGHTEN HIM DIFF

ENLIGHTEN HIM

[21:08] <+Klaghills> pee bee arr
[21:08] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> pdc?
[21:09] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> oh i get it
[21:09] <+YA_BOY_PINGOHITS> a pirate with urinary tract
[21:09] <+Slushie> that boy aint right

Board footer

Jump to

We use Fail. Fail uses FluxBB

[ Generated in 0.008 seconds, 18 queries executed - Memory usage: 614.1 KiB (Peak: 650.93 KiB) ]